Life Updates: June 2020
Here are some things I’ve been doing since the last post:
- (Still) Staying home. It’s interesting how we’ve adapted our life to largely depend on deliveries. My poor car never sees any action.
- Danger Crew was included in Itch.io’s Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality. The bundle raised over $8 million for NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund and Community Bail Fund.
- Still working on an editor tool for our next game in React / Next JS. It adds a ton of features that we’ve never had before and builds data files to Godot.
- Happy Grumps, a game by Glenn LaBarre, launched its demo as part of the Steam Game Festival. I was honored to contribute a lot of pixel art for this game.
- Haven’t had time to play many games myself, unfortunately.
Hope you’ve been well.